Love Bomb Cushions are on average 2-4 cm wider & filled with up to 100% more fibre than other unlicensed imitations, they are;
- CE Certified tested to comply with European Standard EN71
- Wider and deeper with dimensions: 59cm height x 35 width x 12cm depth
- Finished by expert seamstresses to the highest manufacturing standards
- Manufactured in ethical facilities where social responsibility is maintained
Officially Licensed emoji® products
• Love Bomb Cushions are holders of the Official License from emoji®- company and all our emoji® products are manufactured under license. The Official Brand – The Iconic Brand.
• Love Bomb Cushions have access to over 2000 icons under license which offers longevity, sustainability and consumers reassurance.
• Love Bomb Cushions only use the highest quality fabrics, embroidery, and expert seamstresses to hand finish our products all of which are CE tested in facilities which undergo vigorous social audit and are ICTI accredited to ensure our consumers are absolutely confident in the origin.
• We strive to create memories that last a lifetime and aim to place an Officially Licensed emoji® in every household in the UK and Ireland.
• Love Bomb Cushions are licensed to produce;
• Plush shaped emoji® cushions
• Plush shaped emoji® Keyrings
• Plush shaped emoji® Buddies
• Plush shaped emoji® Foot Cushions
emoji® is a registered trademark. ©2015-2018 emoji company GmbH. All rights reserved. Licensed by Bravado.
The technical information below is provided as a guide our customers to ensure they know exactly what our cushions are made from including love!
- Ages 3+ not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Hand Wash Only
- Dry Clean Only
- All new material
- Polyester Fibre
- Tagged with EN-13 (Europe and other Countries) Barcode
- Tagged to meet UK Trading Standards Specifications
Love Bomb Cushions are manufactured in facilities which are audited by 3rd Party Organisations to be sure they;
- are free from Child Labour
- are free of dangerous long hours
- promote the wellbeing of all employees
- have full labour policies and procedures in place
- provide waste management and environmental management
- promote Health & Safety and Hygiene